Venicci Asti 3in1 Travel System-Graphite
The venicci Asti is a sophisticated and comfortable travel system from new Spring Collection. The spacious unit has generous dimensions for a comfort of a baby. A characteristic feature of this stroller is the base and the hood – made entirely of an elegant eco-friendly leather and a stylish notched handle, which not only looks great but also provides a better grasp. In addition, on the inside of the hood there is an aesthetic embroidered Venicci logo. Attention is also drawn to the metal engraved company’s logo on the cover of carrycot.
Our experts ameliorated the functionality of Asti model. The frame is equipped with adjustable shock absorbers and safe and comfortable buttons for its assembly. The brake is placed in the middle of the axle, so you can easily turn it on by both – left and right foot.
In summary, Asti has been carefully considered, with everything parents love, world-class quality, practicality & character of the model being top priorities. It is an ideal travel system for mothers and fathers who like to stand out but appreciate the classic, elegant look of the pram.
- Seat Unit Suitability:0-15 KG
- Carrycot Suitability: 0-12 KG
- Car Seat Suitability: 0-13 KG
- The click mode on the frame makes swapping between the different settings much easier
- Innovative Leatherette boasts anti-allergenic and doesn’t overheat in the sun and doesn’t grow hard in the cold
- 5-point safety harness
- UV 50+ fabric
- Rotary front wheels 360 degree
- Waterproof Fabrics
- Direction Memory System prevents the front wheels from spinning when lifted
- Lightweight, aluminium frame
- Shock Absorption System
- Seat Unit Dimensions: 105 cm (L) x 58 cm (W) x 113 cm (H)
- Seat Unit Weight (with chassis): 14.5 KG
- Carrycot Dimensions: 105 cm (L) x 58 cm (W) x 125 cm (H)
- Carrycot Weight (with chassis): 14.3 KG
- Chassis (without wheels) Dimensions: 83 cm (L) x 58 cm (W) x 30 cm (H)
- Chassis Weight: 4.9 KG
- Car Seat Dimensions: 105 cm (L) x 58 cm (W) x 113 cm (H)
- Car Seat Weight (with chassis): 12.3 KG