Book 51 Pop-Up Light Special Edition Modular Travel System – A stylish and unique pushchair in terms of performance, technology and size, just 51 cm wide.
Book 51 Pop-Up Light Special Edition Modular Pop-Up Travel System is amongst Peg Perego’s most revealing expressions of Italian technology, design and tailoring excellence. Unique in its class: with a leather look handle, the chassis opens and folds like a book even when the carrycot or seat unit is attached. The Book 51 pushchair has excellent manoeuvrability and urban style in a width of only 51 cm. It is designed for those seeking a product that offers top performance in a width of just 51 cm, for agile manoeuvring even in small spaces.
- Book 51 high performance chassis
- Pop-Up Light pushchair seat unit
- Padded pushchair apron
- Pushchair raincover
- Culla Pop-Up Carrycot
- Primo Viaggio SL Group 0+ Car Seat
- Changing Bag
Pop Up Light Seat Unit
- Suitable from birth to 22kg.
- Comfortable reversible Pop-Up seat.
- Reversible seat: facing mum, or facing the world
- 5-point safety harness with pads
- Open and close front bumper bar in eco-leather
- Comfort Recline: simultaneous adjustment of backrest (150°), leg rest and hood. Automatic attachment system for Peg Perego chassis
- Extendible UPF 50+ hood with sun flap and mesh insert
- Dedicated padded front apron
- Seat can be folded with the chassis
- G-Matic: Automatic attachment system to the Peg Perego Book 51 Chassis
Book 51 Chassis
Compact, with a width of only 51 cm for an urban driving style, it passes the elevator test with ease. The ergonomic handle bar in hand-stitched eco leather is adjustable and makes for comfortable steering.
- Only 51cm wide, it passes the elevator test with ease
- Manoeuvrable driving, urban style
- Easy drive system, 12 ball bearing wheels with suspension
- Height adjustable handlebar in hand-stitched eco leather
- Pirouette control on chassis allows you to adjust the front wheels with just one movement, selecting locked or swivel wheels – there is no need to bend down
- Can be folded with just one-hand – free standing when folded
- Roomy basket with easy-load system
- Centralised brake
Locked or Swivel wheels!
An exclusive control on the chassis allows you to adjust the front wheels of the Book 51 S chassis with just one movement, selecting locked or swivelling wheels – there is no need to bend down.
Open it, Fold it, Push it, with just one hand!
Pushing Book 51 is a pleasure. You can open it, fold it and push it with just one hand. It closes with a book fold and, when folded, it is free standing and takes up very little room. You can move it effortlessly like a trolley case thanks to the central handle for transport. The height of the single handlebar with a refined leather look insert can be adjusted. It was designed to provide people of different height, size (even foot size!) with an ergonomic grip. The finishing touch is a large storage basket with the “easy load” system.
Easy drive system.
The innovative Peg Perego suspension wheels and 12 ball bearings give you 360° of agile movement. This means perfect manoeuvring ease, even on uneven surfaces, and 30% less effort compared to ordinary pushchairs. The front wheels are lockable swivel wheels and the rear ones, which are larger to ensure excellent performance, have a centralised brake.
Culla Pop-Up Foldable Carrycot
The innovative Culla Pop-Up carrycot folds like a book on the chassis – there is no need to remove it. The fabric stays clean because it never touches the ground. When folded it is free standing. It is so compact that it takes up little room and makes moving easier. Elegant and functional, Culla Pop-Up stands out for its unique details, such as the exclusive integrated leather look handle, patented by Peg Perego, the stylish finishes and the fashionable inserts.
The carrycot has a hood with a practical handlebar for transport and a ventilation net (zipped up). The certified UPF 50+ UV protection sun flap ensures your baby does not get sunburnt. The backrest is adjustable and the soft internal lining of the Culla Pop-Up Carrycot is easy to remove completely. There are ventilation points hidden in its base to ensure optimal air circulation inside the carrycot.
- Space-saving design, folds alongside the chassis
- Eco leather integrated handle for carrying
- UPF 50+ hood with sun visor
- Adjustable backrest
- Base with ventilation points for optimum internal air circulation
- Comfort mattress
- Practical as a rocking cradle or little crib with pull-out feet
- G-Matic: automatic attachment system on Peg Perego chassis – attach the carrycot to the chassis with one simple click
Primo Viaggio SL Group 0+ Car Seat
- Suitable from birth to about 1 year (0-13kg) approx.
- Group 0+, UNIVERSAL category attached to the car via the car seat belt. Semi-Universal Category attached to the car with the Peg Perego Isofix Base (available separately)
- Integrated head rest designed to reduce the forces that act on a child’s head and neck in the event of a side collision
- Comes with a UV Protection hood, simultaneous adjustment of belts and headrest, to ensure maximum safety at every stage of your baby’s life
- 3-point harness with soft pads and anatomic cushion for newborns
- Lining can be removed and hand washed
All Peg Perego products are made in Italy. Every step in the production process – from design to manufacturing – is performed exclusively by Peg Perego.
- Only 51 cm wide.
- Size of unfolded chassis: W 51 x H 106 x D 93 cm approx.
- Size of folded chassis: W 51 x H 85 x D 35 cm approx.
- Carrycot – external: W 41 x H 65 x D 84cm approx.
- Carrycot – Internal: W 33 x H 21 x D 76.5cm approx.
- Car Seat: W 43 x H 65 x D 60cm approx.
- Chassis weight: 7.8 Kg
- Complete pushchair weight: 10.6kg.
- Carrycot Weight: 4.5kg
- Car Seat Weight: 3.8kg
- Peg Perego G-Matic System, a simple click is all it takes to attach the included Pop-Up Seat, the carrycot, and the Primo Viaggio SL Car Seat, onto the Book 51 chassis.